The more expensive carpets you have the more cautious you need to be while cleaning. And, during this pandemic situation keeping the nearby environment clean is very important. If for any reason you are dealing with carpets full of stains on your own, without taking the help of professionals. Then, it would be helpful for […]
City Carpet Cleaning And Its Owner
It all started 30 years ago when the idea to clean carpets for others came to the mind of the owner of this company. This continued for 5-6 years, the service was given without the name of the company. Every day the demand for professional cleaning was increasing and he thought it to be the right time to name the company and get it registered. Since then, City Carpet Cleaning has completed its 25 years in the business going through all obstacles and targets of providing super-class carpet cleaning services in Adelaide and its suburbs within 100 km.
We have kept our cleaning motto very simple. It is super clean, with no heavy machinery, and no nasty chemical residue – we have brought a professional cleaning revolution in all parts of South Australia!
We have added more to this by adopting new techniques and cleaning products. We provide the quickest and most efficient way to get those dirty and stained carpets, mattresses, upholsteries, curtains, tiles, and rugs cleaned.
Our team of professionals will reach your home in just an hour after you have placed a call for the initial inspection. We only use tried and tested tools that will help you get rid of not just stains but also any hidden moulds or germs. Our team will identify not just the visible stains but also the irregular odours that your carpet might be giving out and ensure that they are dealt with.
Now, we have grown into a large company that attends more than 1k calls per month and we have more than 50 employees in our company. Besides being one of the offices in Adelaide, we have been serving all over Australia.
At a Glance
Tools and Equipment
We have completed around 25 years as a certified cleaning company in Adelaide. The owner has given more than 30 years of his life to the cleaning industry functioning in Adelaide. This experience has given ample learning to our company and we note everything to improve our company.
Our team is professionally trained by Jena Dyco International’s Institute of Inspection Cleaning And Restoration Certification (IICRC). Some other certifications that we are proud to have are:
- Interactive Training International (ITI)
- Restoration Sciences Academy (RSA) for Training, Qualifications, and Accreditation.
- CRTC (Cleaning & Restoration Technician Certification)
- NUCCRA (National Upholstery, Carpet Cleaning, and Restoration Association)
Impulsive Steam Cleaning Facility
Steam Cleaning is the best facility we use to clean carpets, mattresses, upholsteries, curtains, tiles, and rugs. We use high-powered machines – that remain in the van – using high heat and massive suction to effectively clean – removing the soiling, odour, and dirt from your premises to our van. By producing High heat and suction, gone are the days of leaving the things cleaned wet for days, we suggest a drying time of six to eight hours depending on the day.
We exclusively use HEPA vacuum to remove excess dust and dirt and place protective covers and Sapphire Scientific Truck Mount machines, primarily 570 and 454 machines for steam cleaning and water extraction- they are the very best in the cleaning industry.
Pet Urine And Odour Treatments
Fabric Sofa Cleaning And Protection
Anti Allergen Cleaning
Sanitisation And Deodorisation
What Are The Features We Are Known For?
- We pride ourselves on our professionalism. Our agents are well trained and equipped to deal with all kinds of stains and other types of dirt that are commonly found in carpets, mattresses, upholsteries, curtains, tiles, and rugs after long use.
- We recognize the importance of your time which is why our services are designed to be as quick as they are effective. Our agent will be at your doorstep within an hour of your call.
- Our equipment is electronic and portable to ensure that the cleaning process is as quick, efficient, and noiseless as possible.
- We have a Certificate III in cleaning operations and have been a well-recognized and respected brand in Adelaide for a while now.
- We use eco-friendly products to make the cleaning process and later, your carpets, mattresses, upholsteries, curtains, tiles, and rugs safe for use.
- We are available for booking 24/7 and can always find a flexible time in your schedule.
- We have exclusive offers and discounts that make our pricing a lot better than other cleaning companies you will find in Adelaide.
Top Three Principles Of Our Company
- The most important principle we abide by is to make the process of getting your carpets, mattresses, upholsteries, curtains, tiles, and rugs clean as hassle-free as possible. These things tend to take a lot of time and energy but with City Carpet Cleaning Adelaide and our professional crew, we hope to make the experience much better for you.
- Our steam cleaning tools and other tools are completely safe and get the job done in the most efficient way possible. This means less noise, less blowback of dust into other parts of your house, and more importantly a lot less time than what you usually expect.
- If you have any kind of problem with your carpets, mattresses, upholsteries, curtains, tiles, and rugs give us a quick call and our agent will come to you for inspection and suggest the best method to get them squeaky clean!
Entire Adelaide Is Our Service Area: We Are Everywhere
We offer a 24/7 service across Adelaide and its suburbs including Glenelg, Gawler, Kensington, Happy Valley, Aberfoyle Park, and all other locations within 100 km check here, we are just a call away from you. With our fast-reaching team, you can feel like we are everywhere. We have served the Adelaide CBD area, Metro Area, Northern Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Southern Suburbs, and everywhere in South Australia.
Recent Blog Posts
Having problems after the flood is common but how to handle them is very necessary. Water damage can affect your property as well as it can cause damage. To fix all walls or dry them, it’s essential to address water damage in walls. So, you will be capable of avoiding additional structural deterioration, and the […]
Carpet Steam Cleaning Vs Shampooing: Which Is Best To Choose? Carpet cleaning can be a complicated process. You have options like carpet shampooing, dry cleaning and steam cleaning. These carpet cleaning methods are not only effective in removing stains but are also useful in prolonging the lifespan of carpets. Carpet steam cleaning is a process […]